|Course title:||Green Logistics|
|Semester:||-- item not defined --|
|Course supervisor:||Ing. David Staš, Ph.D.|
|Supervising department:||Department of Logistics, Quality and Automotive Technology (ŠAVŠ)|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|Time allowance:||full-time, 1/1 (hours of lectures per week / hours of seminars per week)|
part-time, 0/8 (lectures per period / seminars per period)
|Type of study:||usual|
|Form of teaching:||lecture, seminar|
|Mode of completion and credits:||Exam (3 credits)|
|The aim of the course is to help students to gain knowledge and acquire skills in the increasingly popular field of Green logistics, which support successful managing of logistics positions at the level of line managers and divisions specialists. From the perspective of knowledge, students are acquainted with main principles, methods and tools applied in Green logistics and also ways of monitoring, measurement and evaluation. In terms of skills, the focus is on mastering the methods and instruments suitable for analyzing and solving operational tasks of Green logistics.|
|Course methods:||− Lectures
− Examples from practice (Best Practices)
− Case studies
|Learning outcomes and competences:|
|Teaching methods and workload (hours of workload):|
|1. A necessary condition for successful completion of the course is attendance. Maximum one excused absence is acceptable, the other (maximum three) absences can be compensated in the form of a seminar paper on the topic of missing exercises.|
2. Scoring of the course:
- Student can get a maximum of 40 points in the exercises in the form of semester paperwork. Minimum 24 points is required for the pass to the final exam.
- The maximum for the final exam is 60 points, students must obtain at least 30 points for successful completion of a course.
- Dates of exams will be announced in the information system - AIS.
- Written part of the exam will have 30 minutes. In the first one, students will select the correct answers from offered choices. The maximum for the written part is 30 points and students must obtain at least 15.
- Last part is the oral exam, which will have 10 minutes and student will answer to randomly selected question. The maximum for the oral part is 30 points.
|Support for combined/distance forms of study:|
|There are following documents on Document Server IS ŠAU:
− Lectures in the form of presentations (for presentational form of study).
− Assigments of semestral paperworks.
|-- item not defined --|
|Run in the period of:||SS 2018/2019, WS 2018/2019, SS 2017/2018, WS 2017/2018, SS 2016/2017, WS 2016/2017 (and older)|
|Course tutor:||Ing. David Staš, Ph.D. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, supervisor)|
|Teaching language:||Czech, English|