Course syllabus ORV2 - Organization and Management of Production II (ŠAVŠ - WS 2018/2019)
|Course title:||Organization and Management of Production II|
|Course supervisor:||Ing. David Staš, Ph.D.|
|Supervising department:||Department of Logistics, Quality and Automotive Technology (ŠAVŠ)|
|Prerequisites for registration:||Bachelor state examination|
|Time allowance:||full-time, 1/2 (hours of lectures per week / hours of seminars per week)|
part-time, 0/12 (lectures per period / seminars per period)
|Type of study:||usual|
|Form of teaching:||lecture, seminar|
|Mode of completion and credits:||Exam (4 credits)|
|Provide students with basic knowledge and skills of production planning and control, which they will need to manage the positions of production managers and specialists. From the perspective of knowledge, students will learn about the roles of the various levels of production planning and control in manufacturing enterprises, methods and tools. In terms of skills, the focus is on mastering the production planning and control methods and tools suitable for planning of production capacities. Emphasis is placed on students' ability to apply acquired knowledge in practical solutions, through elaboration of semester work on concrete problem, with presentation and discussion of results.|
|Course methods:||- Theoretical foundation
- Examples from practice (Best Practices)
- Case studies
|Learning outcomes and competences:|
|Teaching methods and workload (hours of workload):|
|1. Participation in seminars is a necessary condition to succeed. Maximum two unexcused absences are tolerated; two additional absences can be compensated in the form of a seminar paper on the topic of missed exercises. This applies to full-time study.|
2. Points evaluation:
- The maximum for semester work is 40 points (max. 25 points for semester work "document" and max. 15 points for presentation). Students must obtain together at least 24 points to advance to the final exam.
- The maximum for the final exam is 60 points, students must obtain at least 30 points for successful completion of a course.
- Dates of exams will be announced in the information system - AIS.
- Written part of the exam will have 30 minutes. Written part will be divided into two part. In the first one, students will select the correct answers from offered choices (15 questions). In the second, students will respond to the open questions (5 questions). The maximum for the written part is 40 points and students must obtain at least 20.
- Last part is the oral exam, which will have 10 minutes and student will answer to randomly selected question. The maximum for the oral part is 20 points.
|Support for combined/distance forms of study:|
|On the document's server are loaded Suporting material:
- Learning support.
- Lectures by full-time students in the form of presentations.
- Assignment of seminary work.
|N-EM-MP Business Administration and Operations, full-time form, initial academic year SS 2016/2017|
N-EM-MP Business Administration and Operations, part-time form, initial academic year SS 2016/2017
N-EM-MP Business Administration and Operations, full-time form, initial academic year WS 2017/2018
N-EM-MP Business Administration and Operations, part-time form, initial academic year WS 2017/2018
|Run in the period of:||SS 2019/2020, WS 2019/2020, SS 2018/2019, SS 2017/2018, WS 2017/2018, SS 2016/2017 (and older)|
|Course tutor:||Ing. David Staš, Ph.D. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, supervisor)|
|Room:||Mladá Boleslav, Praha|
Last modification made by Ing. Lucie Bydžovská on 06/04/2018.