Course syllabus DM - Dealer Management (ŠAVŠ - WS 2018/2019)
|doc. Ing. Pavel Štrach, Ph.D. et Ph.D.|
Prerequisites for registration:
full-time, 0/2 (hours of lectures per week / hours of seminars per week)
|Type of study:||usual, consulting|
Form of teaching:
Mode of completion and credits:
Exam (3 credits)
|The aim of the course is to provide understanding of the key principles, how the distribution network in the automotive business has been operating, with the emphasis on the relationship between manufacturers (importers) and their authorized dealers.|
|Seminars - case studies, moderated discussion, interim interactive tasks.|
|Learning outcomes and competences:|
Teaching methods and workload (hours of workload):
Full-time form of study - up to 100 points in total:
- up to 24 points - 12 x 2 points - active participation at seminars,
- up to 28 points - report/paper review,
- up to 14 points - overview of dealership network,
- up to 34 points - final written exam - case study, closed questions, open questions.
Part-time form of study - up to 100 points in total:
- up to 32 points - 4 x 8 points for active participation in the seminars and a short essay reflecting on a question (4 essays in total; min. 16 points to be admitted for the final exam);
- up to 68 points - final written exam - case study, closed questions, open questions.
|Support for combined/distance forms of study:|
Handouts and readings uploaded in the course container (document server), compulsory and recommended readings.
Field of study N-EM-MAR Marketing Management in the Global Environment, full-time form, initial period SS 2016/2017, place of teaching Mladá Boleslav
Field of study N-EM-MAR Marketing Management in the Global Environment, full-time form, initial period WS 2017/2018, place of teaching Mladá Boleslav
Run in the period of:
doc. Ing. Pavel Štrach, Ph.D. et Ph.D. (examiner, instructor, supervisor)
Last modification made by Ing. Lucie Kočí on 10/01/2018.